Thursday 5 December 2013

Contents page Update! Screen shots number 9.



 This screen shot shows more manipulation of my drawing and placing black boxes of where my images will be, I will be adding page numbers to these also when the pictures are there.

I also finished my regulars section and renamed and re-arranged a few topics and also using the grid on photoshop, I aligned my features up, to make them look more professional.

Furthermore, I added forms of social networking by statuses, video blogs, tweets and a tumblr blog as well as the magazines very own website. This is to include the audience a lot more in my magazine, as it is very difficult for a magazine to continue without any access on the Internet for readers. This can help the readers stay up to date a lot quicker than buying a magazine and will ultimately aid the magazine's sales.

Also social networking is a massive part in the lives of my target audience proved by my survey, as not a single person in my primary target audience had no forms of social networking at all, meaning taking up all means to access them is essential more the magazine's continuation.

No comments:

Post a Comment